Lustré Minuit swatch & review

/ Leave a Comment


-Provided for honest review
  
Minuit from Lustré is a teal-leaning blue creme. Minuit has a muted, murky look to it when it dries - such a stunning shade. It belongs to the same family as Chanel Mediterranee (I wanted it so badly but couldn't justify its hefty price), only more teal-leaning and darker.

Perfect formula that went on like butter. I'm wearing two easy coats with my go-to base & top coat from Dream Polish in my swatches below. I was worried that Minuit might stain but there was no staining upon removal. This polish is a must-have if you're a sucker for green/blue shades like me.

Indoor, natural light. My camera made this polish look much more bluer than it really is. In real life the teal hue is quite apparent.




Minuit is now available at their store. Lustré Nail Varnish only ships within Australia but they are stocked at Edgy Polish which provides worldwide delivery.

To stay up-to-date on their news, you may like/follow Lustré Nail Varnish on instagram and Facebook.

This polish was sent for my honest review.