Lustré Kitty swatch & review

/ Leave a Comment


-Provided for honest review
  
Kitty from Lustré Nail Varnish is a medium purple creme. I'm not the biggest fan of purple, so I'm surprised at how much I actually adore it. Kitty has a lot of white in it, and on the nails it does look a little muted. Very sophisticated, but not at all boring.

Fantastic formula - so smooth and creamy that it practically applied itself! Self-leveled perfectly, too. I think Kitty has the best formula among all the cremes that I've come across. Kitty does dry darker on the nails than it looks in the bottle. No staining upon removal.

Indoor, natural light. Two coats of Kitty with Dream Polish base and top coats.



Kitty is now available at their store. Lustré Nail Varnish only ships within Australia but they are stocked at Edgy Polish which provides worldwide delivery.

To stay up-to-date on their news, you may like/follow Lustré Nail Varnish on instagram and Facebook.

This polish was sent for my honest review.