Lustré Aqua Marine swatch & review

/ Leave a Comment


-Provided for honest review
  
Hi, I'm finally back home after traveling in the Europe for two months! Like mentioned previously, there are a couple of new-to-me brands that I want to share on here, with the first one being Lustré Nail Varnish, a 5-free indie brand from Australia.

Aqua Marine is a frosty gunmetal blue. I've never owned a frost before so I was excited to try this. The formula was on the thick side but it flowed on the nails easily. I did two coats for my swatches and was left with minimal brushstrokes. No staining upon removal.

Indoor, natural light. Two coats over Dream Polish Smooth Gem Base Coat. Topped with Dream Polish Gem Glam Top Coat. Aqua Marine looks edgy on nails and I think it would be perfect for an all-black outfit (which is what I wear 97% of the time :P).
Bonus shot. I got this little guy from Heidelberg. Ain't he adorable? :D


Aqua Marine is now available at their store. Lustré Nail Varnish only ships within Australia but they are stocked at Edgy Polish which provides worldwide delivery.

To stay up-to-date on their news, you may like/follow Lustré Nail Varnish on instagram and Facebook.

This polish was sent for my honest review.