SV by Sparkly Vernis Palm Trees At Night Spring 2015 Wrap Up

/ Leave a Comment
-Provided for honest review

SV by Sparkly Vernis Palm Trees At Night Spring 2015 consists of 5 new polishes, four of which are holos and one multicolored flakies topper. I've shared three on this blog.

From left to right: Breeze and Wave Sounds, E. huxleyi Bloom, Coral Reef. Be sure to check out my reviews by clicking on the links.

Application wise, they were all perfection. I only needed 2 thin coats to get full opacity, and rich, vibrant colour.

Breeze and Wave Sounds is my personal favourite. It packs a punch with the blue shimmer and the eyecatching green flash. So much depth! I couldn't stop staring my nails while wearing it.

For the stripe mani below, I used three of them (one coat each), one coat of Orly Mirrorball (as my base) with Dream Polish Smooth Gem Base Coat and Gem Glam Top Coat.

The Palm Trees at Night Spring 2015 collection from SV by Sparkly Vernis is now available at their store (yes they ship worldwide!). To stay up-to-date on their news, you may like/follow SV by Sparkly Vernis on instagram and Facebook.

These polishes were sent for my honest review.