SV by Sparkly Vernis Coral Reef swatch & review

/ Leave a Comment
-Provided for honest review

Hi! Today I'll show you SV by Sparkly Vernis Coral Reef from their new Palm Trees at Night Spring 2015 collection.

Coral Reef is a warm dark pink linear holo with a touch of coral. It's an elegant, grown-up looking shade - perfect for spring for those who aren't that into pastels. I usually stay away from warm pink but that hint of coral makes it more wearable and flattering on me.

The formula was creamy and easy to apply. Coral Reef is very pigmented that one thick coat would have given full opacity but I used two coats here for depth. It dried to a matte finish that I absolutely love. Drying time was great and no staining upon removal. 

In direct sunlight. Two coats over OPI Nail Envy. No top coat.



My camera picked up the slight coral in the following swatch.
 

The Palm Trees at Night Spring 2015 collection from SV by Sparkly Vernis is now available at their store. To stay up-to-date on their news, you may like/follow SV by Sparkly Vernis on instagram and Facebook.

This polish was sent for my honest review.