SV by Sparkly Vernis Breeze and Wave Sounds swatch & review

/ Leave a Comment


-Provided for honest review

Breeze and Wave Sounds from SV by Sparkly Vernis' Spring 2015 collection is a dark cyan linear holo with blue shimmer. It also has a strong green flash that adds to the depth. Simply stunning. While it was difficult to capture Breeze and Wave Sounds, this polish won me over with its depth and complexity.

Smooth and creamy formula that glides on like butter. Almost opaque in one thick coat, but I used two thin coats instead. Like other polishes from SV, Breeze and Wave Sounds dried down quickly.

Due to the shimmer, removing it was tricky. I left the remover-soaked-cotton pads on my nails for about 20 seconds before firmly pressing down/wiping off. There was no staining but the shimmer was all over my cuticles and skin so I did it again.

Two coats over Dream Polish Smooth Gem Base Coat, topped with Dream Polish Gem Glam Top Coat. My camera couldn't pick up the real hue, so these have been colour-corrected to show a more accurate shade. Direct sunlight. 

  
Indoor, natural light. One shade darker in real life and the green flash was much stronger.

The Palm Trees at Night Spring 2015 collection from SV by Sparkly Vernis is now available at their store. To stay up-to-date on their news, you may like/follow SV by Sparkly Vernis on instagram and Facebook.

This polish was sent for my honest review.