30 Days of Colour Challenge Day 28 Random - Cirque Thicker Than Water swatch & review

/ Leave a Comment
Hi again! Since Cirque is re-releasing Thicker Than Water from the limited edition Kontiki collection in their latest monthly collaboration with Nordstrom, I figured this would be a good time to finally swatch this polish.

Thicker Than Water is a green-leaning turquoise jelly with colour-shifting gold shimmer. Awesome formula that self-leveled perfectly. I expected myself to go gaga over it, but it just didn't work well with my skin tone. Not regrets buying this though since it's so unique!

In direct sunlight. Two coats without top coat. My nail line wasn't as visible as shown here in real life.


If you’d like to pick up Thicker Than Water, it will be available at Nordstrom.com and selected Nordstrom stores. Visit their site HERE for more information.