OPI Snow Globetrotter swatch & review

/ Leave a Comment
Since I'm currently in a buy-all-glitters-polishes phase now, here's the first glitter mani on this blog, OPI Snow Globetrotter. Released from the OPI Holiday 2014 Gwen Stefani collection, Snow Globetrotter has multi-sized white and iridescent hex glitters in a clear base. I've been in a wonderful mood lately, so I decided to go for a happy mani and layer it over my favourite yellow, OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana.

Application was easy and I found the formula of the clear base similar to that of OPI Top Coat. However, the glitters were sparsely distributed on the nail and I ended up using two coats of Snow Globetrotter. The large white glitters required some fishing too. One layer of top coat smoothed everything out.

Layering order:
-1 coat OPI Nail Envy
-2 coats OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana
-2 coats OPI Snow Globetrotter
-1 coat OPI Top Coat

Direct sunlight.


Artificial light. The glitters can be seen clearer here.