Enchanted Polish January 2015 swatch & review

/ Leave a Comment
Enchanted Polish January 2015 is an amazing dark purple linear holo with lots of purple/gold flakie shimmers. Purple may not be my colour, but a linear holo with such complexity and depth? I'm sold!

Its formula was similar to EP Dark Fantasy - very thick and distributing it on nail can be difficult. January 2015 was an one coater but I did two coats since the first coat wasn't quite even. It didn't dry with high gloss, but I could definitely live with that.

January 2015 seems like it could be a dupe of ILNP Black Orchid. But if my memory serves me right, Black Orchid is more red-toned (wine color) while January 2015 is a true purple.

Direct sunlight.  Two coats over OPI Nail Envy, sans top coat. Look at the holo-y goodness!