Blogging & Nail Polish Goals for 2015

/ Leave a Comment
Today is the first day 2015 and so it feels right to me that I kick off the year with a post on my blogging and nail polish goals :)

1. So far, my blog is mainly about swatches and reviews. There are two posts on my bad halloween nails that I'm really proud of but that's about it. In 2015 I hope to learn to do nail arts. I'll start with stamping and then try to recreate some easy nail arts (gosh, that makes me nervous already!).

2. When I started this blog, I intended it for myself so I didn't pay much attention to details like pic quality, dry cuticles etc. But reviewing for SV by Sparkly Vernis has opened my eyes and made me realize that there are people looking at my swatches and reading my reviews. I've been posting on instagram so I know people can see my stuff but it didn't really sink into my thick skull until that. That there are actual people seeing and reading my stuff.  My Samsung Galaxy S4's camera can no longer satisfy the nail blogger in me. At this moment I'm toying with my Sony Nex 3 and lighting setup. Hopefully I'll have them figured out as soon as possible.

3.Though slowly, I've been gaining followers on instagram. It means a lot to me and I'd love to celebrate with a small giveaway when I hit my first hundreds.

That's it for 2015. Three manageable goals for 2015. I shall come back to this post at the end of the year and see if I was able to accomplish them. Here's to a great year ahead!