SV by Sparkly Vernis Blurple Ice Cubes swatch & review

/ Leave a Comment
 -Provided for honest review

Today I'm wearing Blurple Ice Cubes, a blurple polish with strong linear holo released from SV by Sparkly Vernis' Frosted Sweets collection. Subtly shifting between blue and purple, it reminds me of an early winter morning sky, where a variety of blue hues, dark pink and vivid lilac blend perfectly into each other as the sun begins to warm the air. I usually avoid pastel shades like this because they tend to be unforgiving on my skin tone but to my surprise, I really like how Blurple Ice Cubes look on me.

Great formula that allows for easy application. I love SV's brushes - they are flat, medium in width and fan out nicely on the nails to provide good coverage. Two thin coats were applied over one coat of OPI Start-to-finish. Since I prefer the icy look given by the matte, metallic finish, no topcoat was used in all the swatches below.

In direct sunlight. So happy that the sun finally came out to play because sun shots are the best!


Blurry pic to show off the mega holo flame. *Gasp!* Taken in direct sunlight.



*******
The Frosted Sweets collection from SV by Sparkly Vernis is now available at their store. To stay up-to-date on their news, you may like/follow SV by Sparkly Vernis on instagram and Facebook.

This polish was sent for my honest review.