OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana Swatch and Review

/ Leave a Comment
I'm extremely fond of OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana, because it's such a bold, happy color! The weather has been awful where I'm from, and I just needed something to lift my spirits up. Needless to say, this polish did a wonderful job as I can't stop staring at my nails throughout the day :P

I Just Can't Cope-acabana is a creme polish, released from the Brazil Collection. The formula was thin and a tad runny, but it covered nicely in two coats. 

Several of my colleagues commented on my manicures today, saying that it is such a, and I quote, striking colour. One male colleague actually said that he loved this colour, which of course made me happy :D Since this is the only yellow in my stash, I'm hoping to add more of its kind to my collection.

Two coats were worn over a coat of OPI Natural Base Coat.